Use the online application form to apply for this position. Your submitted resume may be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. The IESO is an equal opportunity employer.
Facilities Services CoordinatorVacancy: Job Type:
Temporary - up to 12 monthsLocation:
Information & Technology ServicesDate Posted:
Carry out general administrative support in areas such as procurement of company office supplies, maintenance of office supply stock levels and inventory, corporate mail and courier services, processing of invoices and requisitions, coordination of health & safety related training, and asset inventory. Provide support services relating to workplace accommodation and space planning, changes and/or additions to office furniture, equipment and facilities. Coordinate office relocation/staff moves. Revise existing or develop new office layouts/drawings and building site plans using computerized systems.
- Maintain supplies inventory, monitor supply stock levels and handle the requisition of supplies, including the gathering of price quotations as required. Receive, check and stock incoming supplies. This may require lifting lightweight boxes or supplies weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Ensure continuity of mail services: Receive, process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail according to destination; bundle, label, and route sorted mail to the proper delivery stream.
- Coordinate and schedule Health & Safety related training, i.e., First Aid, CPR, etc, for company employees. Liaise with internal staff and external service providers to arrange and schedule training. Maintain a database showing employees holding current and expired training certification.
- Receive from supervisor or other business groups requests relating to changes and/or additions to office space furniture, equipment and facilities. Interface with appropriate line management or other assigned staff to discuss their specific office accommodation and other space requirements.
- Utilize computerized software (AutoCAD or equivalent), to revise existing or develop new office layouts and building site plans (such as Fire Evacuation Routes, Fire Panels, First Aid Kits & Fire Extinguishers, Security & Access controls, Security Zones, Site Layouts, etc.), making all necessary measurements in order to prepare respective drawings.
- Coordinate office relocation/staff moves. Provide an appropriate tagging system to identify all furniture and equipment requiring relocation, providing copies of drawings to client groups.
- Provide general administrative support services in the area of facilities services. Carry out miscellaneous administrative/clerical tasks such as word processing, maintaining reference material and updating Facilities procedures manuals and documentation.
- Review and forward invoices for approval. Sort and match invoices with corresponding receipts and statements, as per established routine.
- Maintain furniture inventory data base related to office space restructuring.
Perform other duties as required.
- Good analytical and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Deadline oriented individual.
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- A strong personal commitment to customer needs.
- A strong commitment to corporate objectives.
- AutoCad experience preferred.
What the IESO Offers
- Competitive market wages
- Comprehensive benefit programs
- Programs and policies to support a balanced lifestyle
- A challenging fast-paced team environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in the industry
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with the IESO. While we appreciate your submissions, we regret that we can only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
The information you provide in this resume is correct to the best of your knowledge and you understand that a misrepresentation may disqualify you from employment and/or cause disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal at any point during your employment. You understand that you shall be required to certify the truthfulness of the contents of your resume in writing if you are offered a position. If you have the experience and qualifications for this position, please apply online.
Return to Careers